Thursday, June 24, 2010

Morrilton Wedding: Jenna & Seth

Good morning! I can't believe it's already Friday! The week has flown by!

Jenna and Seth got married June 12, 2010 in Morrilton, AR and I can't think of a better way to end the week than to show you a few pictures from their wedding! One of my favorite things about working with Jenna was that she truly decided to make me her friend. I frequently received text messages and e-mails saying hi and checking in to see how I was doing and telling me funning stories of wedding planning... I LOVED it! I didn't meet Seth until the day of the wedding and he quickly made me feel welcome. On a side note, a few guys in the bridal party decided to get even and turn their cameras on me. Those pictures will forever stay in the archive if I have anything to say about it :)

Jenna and Seth, I loved getting to know you and had a blast at your wedding. Thanks so much for letting me be a part of your special day. I hope you had a wonderful time in Maui!

Enjoy the story of their day.














I love the pink that Jenna's bridesmaids are wearing... so fun and cheerful!

Portrait time! It was hot, but we were so glad the sun was shining!




A sweet glance to Mom while walking down the aisle. Doesn't Jenna look sooo happy?!?!












No comments:

Post a Comment