Thursday, July 1, 2010

Fayetteville Engagement: Sarah & Ryan

Oh my, what a fun engagement shoot! Sarah and Ryan called me earlier this year to photograph their wedding this fall. After discussing several locations for engagement shoots, we decided to go out to Ryan's family farm in Greenland. His family owns 300+ acres of land, so we had no shortage of gorgeous scenery to choose from. There is so much that I love about this shoot: the location, the light, the green, the dirt road and farm equipment, the horses, and, of course, the sweetest couple I could have hoped for!

Sarah and Ryan, I had a blast with you last weekend! Thanks for being such good sports and putting up with the heat. It was totally worth it! I can't wait for your wedding in November (and maybe a little horseback riding in the future :) )!

A special thanks goes to Christy at Shabby Chic Salon in Farmington for doing a fabulous job with Sarah's hair!









No comments:

Post a Comment