Monday, June 21, 2010

Happy First Day of Summer...

Hi everyone! Happy first (official) day of summer! I hope you had a great weekend. After lots of traveling the last few weeks, I was back in Fayetteville this weekend and soaked up every possible minute of time at the pool. The tennis club behind my house just opened up a new pool area which, literally, is just out my backdoor. I went with my friend Ruffin, who knows how to lay out with style. She came prepared with lots of magazine and a radio so that we could have a little music. Ahhh, love. We're already planning for next Sunday and thinking poolside margaritas or milkshakes may be on the agenda! Can't wait! I'm going to have to resist the temptation to sneak out there again today so that I can get some work done.

Have a great day and take a little time to enjoy some summer fun!

A little sneak peek from a wedding I will be blogging later this week...

No comments:

Post a Comment