Monday, June 7, 2010

Mountain View Engagement: Anna & Brandon

Last week I was in bee-u-tee-ful Mountain View, AR for a wedding and had the opportunity to meet up with Anna and Brandon for some engagement pictures. Anna and Brandon have known each other for a long time - since high school. High school sweethearts abound this year! I have met Anna several times, but this was my first time to meet Brandon. I enjoyed getting to know them as a couple and hearing a bit of their story. They are planning a wedding this September at Anna's family farm.

We began the engagement session at a near-by bed and breakfast and then headed out to Anna's farm to finish up. As you can see, the scenery can't be beat!

Anna and Brandon, it was so fun to hang out with you guys! I loved getting to know you a little bit better and see a slice of your life. I can't wait for your wedding in September!











No comments:

Post a Comment