Wednesday, June 2, 2010

My summer wish list...

Now that the "unofficial" start of summer is here, I'm feeling the urge to run off and play hookie. The sun is calling to me from outside the window making it extremely hard to stay in and be the responsible adult that I aspire to be. It's not fair that only kids get to have summers off!!! Anyway, I started thinking about things I want to do this summer and put together my little list:

Hang out at the pool
Go camping
Cookout with friends
Live music at Concert in the Park
Late night movies at the drive-in
Summer Camp with the high school students of Fellowship Student Ministries
Spend some time at the lake
Go for sno-cones
Sit outside and look at the stars
Go to the rodeo
Go to the beach (no official plans yet, but open to invitations ;) )
Explore a few small towns in Arkansas
Give myself permission to eat lots of ice cream to cool off
Roadtrip with friends (fun anytime of year!)

So, these are just a few things I want to do for summer fun. What are your plans for summer? Do you have any fun ideas to add to my list? Can't wait to hear what everyone has going on!

Happy Wednesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment