Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Mountain View Wedding: Keegan & Justin

I can't believe how quickly time flies. It seems like just yesterday that I was talking to Keegan for the first time, hearing all about the wedding that she and Justin were planning.

Well, the big day came fast! On May 29th, Keegan and Justin were married at Flatwoods Missionary Baptist Church in Mountain View, AR. Keegan was the perfect bride, happy, sweet, and smiling all day long. She was sooo excited to be marrying Justin, and it was easy to see why. Justin is the perfect gentleman, thoughtful and caring, certain to make sure that everyone and everything is taken care of, and simply adoring of Keegan.

I always say it, but I love getting to know my clients, both throughout their engagement and even after the wedding is over. Immediate following the honeymoon, Keegan and Justin moved to Springdale to start new jobs. I am sooo thrilled that they're up here and am excited for the friendship to continue.

Keegan and Justin, it has been such a pleasure getting to know you. I love you guys and am so excited to get to know you better as you start your married life here in NWA. I can't wait to show you around town and introduce you to Fayetteville!












Sharing a special moment with Dad





Seeing each other for the first time. Love these special moments!











We went out for some extended portrait time after the ceremony. This was the first time I've ever taken portraits right after the wedding and it was so fun! It was easy for everyone to be super relaxed and have a good time! Keegan was feeling a little sassy and WORKED the camera!








1 comment:

  1. I've known both of these kids for their entire lives. They are trully wonderful and will have a blessed life together.

    ReplyDelete