Thursday, January 28, 2010

NWABride Premiere Showcase

I just wanted to share a few pics with you from the NWABride Premiere Showcase that took place on January 16. The fair was so fun and I really enjoyed getting to meet a few of the brides that are planning 2010 weddings. Also, a bit of good news:

I HAVE DECIDED TO EXTEND THE 15% DISCOUNT THROUGH FEBUARY 28!!!

That's right, any bride booking a wedding with Kristin J. Portraiture  will receive 15% off their package through the end of Feburary! Please give me a call (479-586-1980) or e-mail if you are interested in learning more about my wedding packages. I would love to talk to you!




Beautiful floral arrangement from Pam and Allison at Flora.

My awesome assistants Matt and Kara (they're excited that their engagement pic made the back of the handout).

Have a great day! Stay warm!

No comments:

Post a Comment