Friday, January 8, 2010

Trade-Off

Hi Friends!


I just wanted to share my latest read with you! Last week, I picked up Trade-Off, by Kevin Maney. I had heard about this book from one of my favorite photogs, Jasmine Star.  I admire her and her business model so much, so I thought that if she had read and enjoyed it, that it would definitely be helpful to me!


This is a book that explains reasons for why people do the things they do and the trade-off between convenience vs. quality in a business. Even if you're not running a business, it's an interesting read, similar to Blink or Tipping Point by Malcom Gladwell. I'm halfway through this book and it's giving me a ton of food for thought about the way I run my business and how little decisions now can make a huge difference for me in the long run and how every decision is an important one. If you decide to read it, let me know what you think!



book_trade-off.03.jpg


Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment