Thursday, March 18, 2010

Photoshop Fun

Hi guys! Hope you're having an awesome week so far! Today I have kind of a different post that I think will be fun and hopefully helpful. I frequently get asked questions about Photoshop and the post-processing of my images. Photoshop is such an awesome tool to help a photographer communicate their artistic style and perspective. I am a firm believe that Photoshop exists to enhance (not overhaul) the pictures I take. Through the years, I've become a big stickler for working hard to perfect the image in-camera before bringing it back to the computer for adjustments.

At Kristin J. Portraiture, each photo goes through a specific process of image enhancement. Below, you will see a couple of before and after pictures which will give you and idea of what a photo goes through from the time that it is taken to the image that is ultimately viewed by and delivered to my clients. One of my favorite post-processing tools is Boutwell's Totally Rad Actions. Leave a comment below and let me know what you think!


Before: Raw image SOOC (Straight Out Of Camera)

After: Image processed with TRA, Boutwell Magic Glasses & Yin/Yang

Before: Raw image SOOC

After: Image processed with TRA Boutwell Magic Glasses & Yin/Yang


No comments:

Post a Comment