Monday, March 22, 2010

Craft Day!

Can you believe the weather this weekend? 75 degrees on Friday and then 12-13 inches of snow Saturday and Sunday here in Fayetteville. I tried to get out and about a little bit on Sunday morning and managed to get my car stuck in the snow at my friend's house. So... after I got a ride home from a kind friend (my poor car wasn't going anywhere :( ), I had some time on my hands since I had nowhere to go and no way to get there.

I've been in a little bit of a crafty mood this week. I have searched tons of craft blogs looking for some little projects to work on. Since I was home yesterday, it ended up being the perfect craft day! I had decided to try my hand at these cute headbands that I found here. They're made out of ribbon and chiffon and are super-easy and quick to make! I love anything and everything with ruffles and nothing is more girly than this delicate headband!



I definitely am inspired to try out some craft projects this spring, both to be creative and to save some money on things I would maybe buy otherwise. I'll try to post pics of my new creations as I make them! Have you made anything fun recently? I'm always looking for new ideas!

No comments:

Post a Comment