Monday, March 15, 2010

ESCALATE 2010

I'm so thrilled to be attending the Escalate Conference in Newport Beach, CA this year! I confirmed my registration this morning, so it's official. As it turned out, I wasn't able to attend WPPI this year (sad sigh...) So... when this opportunity arose to sit and learn under a few of the world's leading photographers , I jumped on it!

As photographers, many of us work from home and it can be very isolating. We all need the encouragement of people who have shared many of the same experiences and done well. I'm so excited not only to hear some of these photogs speak, but to get to meet them and many other photographers from around the world (and spend some time in sunny SoCal!)! Among the photographers who will be there:

Jasmine Star
Jessica Claire
[B]ecker
David Jay
Dane Sanders
Jerry Ghionis
Jeremy Cowart

Check out www.escalatelive.com for details and to register!

1 comment:

  1. KHART! You get to meet Jasmine Star! Thats amazing. I am so excited you get to go to this conference. YAY!

    ReplyDelete