Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Fayetteville Portraits: Meredith

Do you remember the weekend, the one with all the snow? Well, do you remember the day before that, the day with all the sunshine and temps in the 70's? It was a good one. It was the kind of day that makes me want to find a long winding road, roll down the windows, blast some music, let the wind blow, and drive some winding hills out in the middle of nowhere. Well, I didn't go quite that far, but I did get to do a little bit of exploring. Friday, my friend Meredith and I had a fun little Anytime sesh. We had a great time out in the sunshine wandering around and finding a few new shooting locations. The light was gorgeous and I had a great model! What a fun afternoon! Here is a little preview, more to come later this week!




I have beautiful friends!






2 comments:

  1. Two awesome girls - the photog and the girl in the beautiful pictures! Lovely lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think this one is my favorite!! Mere, what was in the trailor?

    ReplyDelete