Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Fayetteville Photographer: Trailside Cafe & Tea Room

Today I had the pleasure of visiting with Rachel Duncan over lunch at the Trailside Cafe & Tea Room. Rachel is the Director of Marketing at the Pratt Place Inn, one of the most beloved wedding venues in Northwest Arkansas. One of the best parts of my job is getting to meet new people and having those relationships turn into friendships. Rachel is definitely someone that I look forward to being good friends with in the future. I had a wonderful time learning more about her. Point of interest: Not only does Rachel help couples in their wedding planning, but she is currently in the process of planning her own May wedding!

Here are a few pics I snapped in the cafe today. If you haven't been to the Trailside Cafe & Tea Room, make sure to stop by. It's lovely. You can find it just off the Fayetteville Square on Center Street beside the trail :)











No comments:

Post a Comment