Thursday, February 18, 2010

A Few Fun Things: Northwest Arkansas Wedding Photographer

If you visit my blog often, you'll notice a few new additions. Over on the right-hand side I've added some new buttons featuring some of my favorite places to go for inspiration.

For brides, if you have not been to Style Me Pretty and The Wedding Chicks, you must run... yes RUN to check them out! The beauty, sheer brilliance, and creativity will make you swoon. Are you thinking about what to wear for an engagement session? Check out Anthropologie and The Sartorialist. These are two of my very favorite places to go and both make me feel equally weak in the knees. You may remember me mentioning Amy Hannon at Sincerely Yours a few weeks ago. She is pure genius and chock full of creativity. She is the perfect person to go to for all of your paper-printing needs!

Photographers, if you haven't yet joined The [B] School you're missing out! I joined about a year ago and it's one of the best decisions I've ever made for my business. The [B] School is an online forum for photographers worldwide with the purpose of helping photographers connect to one another. It is a place to collectively pool our resources and knowledge and just... help each other out! I have received so much encouragement from other photographers there who are facing many of the same challenges that I face and have learned about countless resources that I didn't even know existed! This place is a MUST!

Happy browsing!

No comments:

Post a Comment