Monday, February 15, 2010

Life with Good Friends

Over the weekend/ past week, I was able to catch up with a few of my best girlfriends over coffee and breakfast. As always, I walked away feeling refreshed and encouraged and reminded of just how thankful I am that the Lord chose to put them in my life when I moved back to Fayetteville a few years ago. We've been through quite a bit together, new jobs, layoffs, boyfriends, break-ups, weddings, long-distance moves, and new babies. We've a laughed a lot and cried together. A lot. I can always depend on these girls when I need someone to talk to and I trust them to tell me the truth: the good, the bad, and the ugly. Though we can't all often be together in the same room these days, I 'm so glad that we live in a world where we're only a phone call away.

Thanks for this pic Brookie!!


And one from this weekend! Shout out to Little Bread Co. My fave!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment