Thursday, February 25, 2010

Jewelry & Jackets, Skirts & Shoes: NWA Photographer

One of the questions I am asked most frequently by clients is "What do we wear for our photo session?". As the weather is starting to warm up ( I say this with my fingers crossed!), and I have some fun shoots coming up, I thought it would be great to do a post about what to wear for a photo shoot. And, of course, no post is complete without a little eye candy.

I pulled together a little inspiration from J. Crew. They're brilliant in my opinion.


Pops of bright color. Coordinating, but not too matchy.


Layering clothing always photographs well. Don't be afraid to mix it up!


If you're a jewelry girl, don't be afraid to pile it on!

Shoes are just as important as the rest of the outfit. Have fun experimenting with heels, boots, or a pair of fun flats. A good pair of heels always make things better, right???

Guys, casual layering is perfect. Have fun with it!
A shirt, sweater, jacket/coat and you're ready to go!
As always, the most important thing to remember is to stay true to who YOU are and wear something that you feel great in!





1 comment: