Monday, April 5, 2010

Springdale Photographer: Dave and Kim

I first met Kim while shooting her sister Karen's wedding last fall. Kim and Dave had met at church and, at Karen's wedding, had been dating several months. I was excited to get the inside scoop from her family that he was planning to propose soon. Karen was looking forward to being a part of the surprise. Dave had enlisted her to help get things ready and make sure that everything was perfect. A few weeks later, over candlelight and rose petals, Dave professed his love and asked Kim for forever.

Thankfully, the crazy snow we had a few weeks ago melted off quickly and we were able to go to Shiloh Museum in Springdale for engagement pictures. Kim and Dave, I'm so excited for you two! It's been fun to get to see a small part of your growing relationship over the past year. Thank you so much for giving me the honor of shooting your wedding this summer at Magnolia Gardens. I can't wait!







No comments:

Post a Comment