Friday, April 23, 2010

1/2 Marathon Weekend is here!!!

The big weekend is finally here! Sunday, my bro, sis and I will all be running in the OKC Marathon/Half Marathon (respectively). We're headed over this afternoon and looking forward to spending tomorrow at the expo and the OKC Arts Fest. I'm excited and super-nervous about the race. Time to see how all of our training has paid off. It's crazy, running has so many applications to life in regard to hard work, perseverance, not going it alone, discipline, and so much more. Rather than delving into deeper topics about life, I'll give a little nod to the ups and downs of marathon week.

This weeks shout-outs go to:
1. Goo - chocolate flavor. I was recently introduced by a friend and it's gonna be around for awhile
2. New running shoes
3. Wacom tablets - brilliant
4. Caramel frapuccinos
5. Baby showers
6. Old friends
7. Laughing - a lot

Boos:
1. Bum knees
2. Bills :(
3. Wind
4. Looong hours on the road

Have a fantastic weekend! Can't wait to share pics from a very unusual photo session I had this week!

No comments:

Post a Comment