Thursday, April 1, 2010

Fayetteville Wedding: Jason & Amy

In honor of wedding season, I thought I would post a few pictures from a wedding I shot last fall. I was able to get to know Amy last year and was absolutely thrilled to shoot her and Jason's wedding at St. Joseph's in Fayetteville. These two are such a sweet couple and positively sooo in love! I love that excitement is all over Amy's face in each and every picture. Amy & Jason, I'm so happy for you! I hope you guys have had a great first few months of marriage and I wish you many more years of happiness!

The girls at Enve did a fantastic job with the girls' hair!



AMAZING florals from Pam at Flora.

It was H-O-T outside so Amy and Jason opted for indoor formal shots. These girls were so fun!!!





The reception took place at the Holiday Inn Convention Center in Springdale. I obviously can't get enough of these flowers!
Sweet first dance as husband and wife.





Tons of dancing and fun to celebrate the happy couple!



No comments:

Post a Comment