Monday, April 26, 2010

Show Mom a Little LOVE


I made it home (alive) Sunday night after running the OKC Memorial Half Marathon. Thank you so much for all of your support - it means so much! The run went great! I was so thankful for a beautiful day, minimal wind, a great crowd and... just the gift of being able to go out and run. There were so many amazing and inspirational people completing the race and I was reminded to not take the simple things, such as having two functioning legs, for granted.

I was in such a good mood after the race that I started brainstorming doing a little something special this week. Mother's Day is coming up fast, so why not do something fun and a bit different for Mom this year. So... here is what I came up with:

Kristin J. Portraiture is offering a special on portraits just in time for Mother's Day! I will be offering mini-sessions on Sunday May 2nd from 4p-7p at the Fayetteville Square, and Saturday May 8th from 8a-10a at Gulley Park in Fayetteville. Sessions last 30 minutes and include a dvd of 5 images (5x7 resolution with copyright release) from your session for $89+tax ($200 value). The 30 minutes can be used however you would like: pictures of kids, families, individuals, or couples. The flowers are beautiful right now making this a PERFECT gift idea for mothers, grandmothers, and mommies-to-be who would like a few tummy pics!

If you would like more details or want to schedule a mini-session, feel free to contact me by phone 479-586-1980 or e-mail krhartness@gmail.com. If you would like to see more of my work, please visit my website at www.kristin-j.com.


I look forward to hearing from you!
Kristin

No comments:

Post a Comment