Thursday, May 27, 2010

Arkansas Photographer: Khaki & Travis: Engagements

After talking via e-mail for several months, I was excited to finally get to meet Khaki and Travis in person for their engagement session. I've said it before, and I'll say it again: one of the best parts of my job is getting to know my clients and hear the story of how they met. One thing I love even more is stories of high school sweethearts (maybe because everyone always says it's not possible to meet the person you're going to marry when you're in high school). Well, sure enough, Khaki and Travis met in high school and have been together ever since (love it!) and are planning a June wedding at a family farm in Springdale.

We met out at Beaver Lake to take pictures in a unique setting. After being interrogated by two police officers about why we were out at the lake, we were able to get down to shooting. Beyond hearing all about their story, Khaki and I had lots to talk about. She is an art major and enjoys learning all about painting, sculpting, graphic design, and photography. She rocked it out in front of the camera!



















No comments:

Post a Comment