Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Northwest Arkansas Wedding Photographer: Dan & Julie

It didn’t take them long to know. He was a fire fighter from Portland. She, a beautiful, smiling girl from Arkansas with a love for nature. They met one night, both assigned to a forest fire. Julie, was in a different place on this night. Usually working on topographical surveys in the office, this time she was on the ground, in the middle of the action. It was on this night that she met Dan. THIS night, was followed by many more together. Over many hours spent working and late night chats, literally, sparks flew.

Dan and Julie, thank you so much for allowing me to get to know you and be a part of your beautiful day. You both are such amazing people and I am in awe of what you do. Thanks for teaching me about all that goes into fighting forest fires. I have already wowed people with my newfound knowledge :)! I hope you had a wonderful time on your honeymoon!






No comments:

Post a Comment