Wednesday, September 16, 2009

A bit of what I've been up to...

This week I have been running around like crazy, hopefully accomplishing things. Per usual for me, I've been grabbing random pieces of scrap paper to jot down my to-do list as various things come to mind. The things that don't get done today get moved to a different piece of paper and a new day (sigh...). One of these days, I will get through my entire list. It's my goal and I will achieve it!!!

Some of this craziness is due to preparation for the upcoming bridal show of the YEAR. I'm so excited that I will be participating in the 2009 Arkansas Democrat-Gazette Bridal Show on September 27, at the John Q. Hammond Center in Rogers. I've been working frantically to ensure that everything for my booth is ready to go - hey, I work best under pressure. Pictures, frames, albums, brochures, the details are coming together nicely! I can't wait to see it all together! If you are married, engaged, or just up for looking around, I would love to see you stop by my booth (there will be candy)! 

A little preview of what is coming...
Happy Wednesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment