Friday, July 24, 2009

Featured in Arkansas Bride!!!

Hi everyone!

I'm so excited to share with you that photos by Kristin Hartness Photography are featured in the 2009 fall/winter issue of Arkansas Bride! One of the many things I love about this magazine is their attention to detail! They love to give brides lots of inspiration as they plan their weddings. From location, to local vendors, favors, food, and decorations, you can find it here!

Seeing photographs in print is a huge honor and thrill for any photographer, so obviously I am sooo excited for the release of this issue! Check out the "Real Weddings" featured in this issue to see pictures from Lacey and Donovan's October 2008 wedding and let me know what you think. Their reception was decorated with gorgeous fall colors located at the fabulous Botanical Garden of the Ozark's, one of my favorite wedding venues. 




Have a great day!

KH

3 comments:

  1. Did you have some hot assistant helping you out on this shoot?? Good thing he didn't screw anything up!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhh yes. And I would like to give a shout-out to my awesome assistant Matt who kept me relaxed and laughing all night - even though he made me want to experiment with my camera settings constantly. Couldn't have done it without you!!

    ReplyDelete